The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Ireland Slide Show!

Today was green day at school, so I dressed in green and got ready to show my Ireland pics. They were fabulous! Played my music, and had a good time showing them to the kids. Had my LLI group, then to the library for my four classes in a row. Mrs. S's class was very talkative, I think they enjoyed it, but they were too busy talking, some of the talk was about the slides, the rest, maybe not so much. The other classes were all very respectful, then my lunch, then cafeteria duty and they were all gone for the day. I got a ton of shelving done and feel so much better about the back room! A great day, then off to meet some Sprague people for dinner at Annette's then off to the Pentacle for Les Miserable!

No comments: