The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Caught Up!

Well, I think I am basically all caught up with shelving! I did get in a few books just right before I left today, but everything else is on the shelves! Sorted through my repair stuff and got them in piles to work on tomorrow. Some for new labels, some need taping, some with glue, so I'll be able to crank through them tomorrow. Covered a few books as well since I got my contact paper back. Shifted more everybody books from the accelerated section onto the regular everybody books. Found that someone who helped me shelve last week, really didn't know what they were doing. I found several pockets of books that were in their own order at the end of a shelf, but if they had looked at the next shelf, that's where they belonged! I wondered how they had gotten done so fast. I bought a plastic pot at Walmart last night for my plant that got knocked over last month and broke its pot, so I think it must be happy. Got computers up and running this morning, off to LLI. Then back to the library for a moment and up to Mrs. M, she didn't have anything for me to do, so I offered to pick up the kids from music and did library stuffs. Then she had me do a reading group. I didn't have a clock or watch, and she eventually poked her head out of her room (we were in the hallway) and told me that it was already 10 minutes into my lunch! Quick downing of food, then cafeteria duty. Back to the library, then back up to Mrs. M's room for the afternoon. Math, a movie and finally back in the library. Got in some books that belong to Salem Public Library, so dropped those by on the way home. Glorious afternoon out, headed home to go and run!

No comments: