The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Great Afternoon

Today went well, chocked up on aspirin and away we went. Lesson in LLI, then straight to the library for my four classes in a row. They all behaved fairly well today! Then my lunch and cafeteria duty. I ended up sitting down for a bit since I got a little dizzy there, but then off to the library for the afternoon and Mrs. H from Sprague came and visited me!!! I was so excited!!! She went over my last order for the year and approved my choices. Then we talked about my budget since I wasn't sure on the numbers. Then she helped me shelve for the rest of the afternoon and we talked like we used to at Sprague. It was so good :)  I really miss her. Sent her back with a book a kid finished from Sprague. She brought me four books for my library and we looked up The Book of Kells that Sprague has and found out it's been in the hands of student since September! So hopefully Mrs. H will have it for our quilt shop hop day Saturday so I can use it next week for my slide show from my trip to Ireland last summer. Not to mention I checked in 209 books!

No comments: