The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Deep Freeze

Came in this morning to find all the computers still on. So when I tried to poke them awake, they kept scrolling this 'update installed, restart computer' so I did, and the same message came up again. I ended up called Technology and they got them all sorted out for me. Then to LLI for our Monday meeting and I got all set up for my kids for this week. Back to the library and I worked on my authors of the month. Got in some of my new books!! Yeah!! Put them on display. Took my Caldecott sign and put it up on the 'Go for the Gold - READ' bulletin board. Up to Mrs. M's room and worked on some index cards for spelling helps. Then took a group into the computer lab until lunch. Had lunch, then cafeteria duty, then Mrs. L's class came in and I read them Tomie De Paola's St. Patrick, and that went well. Then more work on my authors and back up to Mrs. M's room, more index cards, helped with math a bit. Then a fire drill! Back to the room and it was time to clean up and send them home. Back to the library, more author stuff, had a note from technology to not turn off computers tonight. 

No comments: