The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, March 3, 2014

I Wanna Hold Your Hand

Had our first of the month assembly and a little girl, I have no idea who she is, came up to me and held my hand as we walked around the gym before the assembly began. They gave out the awards for the Love of Reading month. Then back to the library for an hour. Worked on my self evaluation, answered emails, read the book, The Boy on Fairfield Street for Dr. Seuss' birthday which is today. Then up to Mrs. M's room. Graded papers, then took some students down to work on a math test. Then my lunch, cafeteria duty (they passed out ice cream to celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday!) Then back to the library for Mrs. L's class. Then a bit to put away books, back up to Mrs. M's for some math. back down to the library and got all the one cart of non-fiction shelf put away. Checked in some books as well. Sent a book to Sprague since they sent it to Bush by mistake. 

No comments: