The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Preparing

Worked a bit on my list for the Scholastic Warehouse sale. Looked at all my Diary of a Wimpy Kid books and got my account reconciled with what I had in maintenance and on the shelf. We have lost a ton of them. I have my Warriors sheet to and worked on the Guardians of Ga'Hoole series and the Wolves one by the same author. I started a clipboard with all my Scholastic stuff I want to take with me, and will probably take my iPad too so I can check my school titles while I'm there. I know a lot of what I have, but want to make sure I don't buy a book just because I've seen it on my shelf. I think I will really focus on the graphic novels, since we don't have very many and the kids love them. I was really working hard on that today! If I remember more of what I did, I'll get back to here!

No comments: