The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Signing Off

Great day again today. Had our farewell breakfast for our staff who are retiring. So sad to see them go! A lot of good memories were shared and they were good to hear! Finished up all my inventory today. I got done and was like, "140 are still out??" So I ran a report and had forgotten all about the Goosebumps books! So once I had them done, we ended up down to 8! A much better number! Had teacher after teacher coming in to get me to sign off on their books. So, an interrupted day, but very much expected and lovely to wish everyone a good summer. Got a lot of things checked in. A call from a student about a book. Dad stepped in and told me that his son said he had turned in his book and sure enough, it was right there on the shelf! Got my desk nearly cleared off this afternoon, and things are getting put away nicely. Two more days to go!

No comments: