The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

A Little Bit of Everything

I had four classes in today to check in and out books. I put out a few more books from repairs. Covered two paperbacks so I could put them out. Watched part of a webinar on new books and got some titles to check out. Stamped some teacher materials. Finished my boo - k pumpkins and got them all up and set. We are having an AVID night tonight, so I took some of my color pages in my Beautiful Room and cut them up for bookmarks so they could have a maker table while people were waiting during the evening. Did some laminating for teachers, and redid some book covers while I had the machine going! Checked for some lost books today as well. Talked with a volunteer parent who is now cleared to come and work for me! Huzzah!

No comments: