The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Haddix

Today I got all charged up that Margaret Peterson Haddix is going to be at our Salem Public Library! Her poster was upstairs, but I took it down and printed up a bunch of her quotes. Then I made two copies, put a poster and copies of quotes in the library, along with all the books we have by her. Then I put the same quotes and stuff outside in the hallway by the library. It looks really good! Lots of checking in and out today. Had classes in all morning checking in and out books. Got all the non-fiction put away and since my 5th period aide wasn't feeling good, I did all her set of graphic novels and cleaned up that section of the shelves. Glad to highlight a great author and I hope the kids pick up her stuff! Still so good! I also scored another volleyball match tonight. So great to watch these students play! I love it!

No comments: