The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Whatever Day

Crazy day. Redid my poster just inside the door. Covered more workbooks. Checked in and out all day. Had classes in the computer lab for four periods so did a lot of resetting passwords and helping them get onto the computers. Had the techs come in so I roped them into doing all sorts of things. Taking the old projectors away. Getting 2 of the new wireless down to the PE teachers. Getting the other three out into classrooms. Catalogueing all the old projectors out. Harvesting them for parts (lamps and filters). One of my favorite things was a student that came in, dropped off a book then was getting ready to leave. So I commented that 'oh, you didn't find a book today?' And she said "No." Then we got to talking about our cats and she said she loved a good cat book. I showed her one of the cat books and then mentioned The Cat at the Wall by Deborah Ellis and the girl ended up checking that out! A good day! Then I went to score volleyball after my shift and that was fun. I really am enjoying doing that!

No comments: