The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, October 28, 2016

PowerPoint

Today I worked on a great powerpoint for the students to get them excited about BOB - Battle of the Books. We just do a mini version here in our district. Last year I didn't get enough support from the students, but the year before I had five teams all working hard! So I'm hoping we'll get enough students this year to make it happen! I have about 10 slides with a book trailer link and it took about 20 minutes to run, so perfect to do during lunches. I sent it out to all the other middle school LMA's for them to see. Checked in/out three classes of math books today, did more books but it was pretty light (that's why I had time to do the powerpoint!) Had both lunches open for the students to play Cool Math on the the computers. I feel very accomplished that I got that all done for November 10th!

No comments: