The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

On the Third Day

Our students had to go only three days this week while I still have one and a half days to finish the week. Today I gave two book talks - again with my incredible Library of Congress shirt and talk! I love doing that! Checking in and out for them. Then three classes of math books 'Kercheski' style. Students in and out of the library all day. Students in the computer lab. I took a box full of The Outsiders (67!) out to my car this afternoon to take to the LMA at Judson tomorrow morning. Printed up a poster, but it didn't all print, so the teacher is making another copy of it all in bold, so it will hopefully pick it all up this time. Cleaned up all the poster making rolls and boxes on the counter. Just a regular day all in all. Though the day went by incredibly fast!

No comments: