The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, February 6, 2017

Monday, Monday


It was a very busy Monday. We had in three classes from Ms. S to check in and out books. We also had in Mrs. M with her classes (two of them) for a booktalk. Since I had done my display (see picture above!) I decided to talk about our Black History Month and highlight books on slavery. They listened, but didn't check out very many of the books I picked out, but a few. Her last class 6th period wiped out my 'Blind Dates with Books' rack. I think there were only about 4 books left by the end of class! I love getting a set of books together for the booktalks! It really is fun to see what I can have fit for the class and to give them a scope of what's out there. Got math books ready for Ms. D and took them down to her so she'd have them for tomorrow. Covered books, emails, lots of normal everyday activities. I love my job!

No comments: