The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

VHS

Today I really started in on getting our VHS tapes out of here. I created a spreadsheet and began listing all the VHS resources we have, putting in call number, title with any other pertinent information, copyright date, the date we catalogued it and the last time it was checked out. Most of them so far were back from the 90's. I worked with my fiction aides today and spent time with all four of them on their shelves, so they could see how I work the shelves, my expectations and talk to them about shelving etiquett. My knees are a bit sore tonight! Put up a new display for Women's Month. Recreated the first week of Black History Month so I could have a picture for Mr. T. (I had deleted the original thinking I had saved it....). A very busy day! 

No comments: