The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Hard to Find


Put up my last display for Black History month. Loved finding more books than I thought I had. Worked more on the Diversity books for the grant and boy, they are really hard to find :( I came up with about 20 more books, but that was really digging. I had to look at my lists, then go to the one from LMSS, then check libraries and Baker and Taylor. It was long, but my list looks good. Had to give two book talks today, had another class in to check in/out. I love that I have enough aides I can do this. Sent out three sets of books to other schools, and already have another book to be sent out tomorrow. Talked to a teacher about our grant for books for the school. Now I just need to find some great persuasive argument books for a book talk tomorrow! It is certainly a 'list' kind of month!

No comments: