The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Grant

Today I worked on the fact that every school can apply for a $2,000 grant for books. So I decided to focus on more Diversity books and spent a big part of my day working on lists, what I already had, what wasn't on the Diversity list in Baker and Taylor. Laminated today, worked on the file folders that Ms. C asked me to do. I did about 60 today, and will do another 50 on Thursday. Then I'll just have another set of 50 to do. Took down last week's Black History Month display and started my last one for the month. A great day. So glad I have great aides that allow me to do other things! Had a math class in today to swap books. Two book talks to do and three other classes came in to check in/out books. A busy day as well!

No comments: