The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Almost Officially Open

Our Book Fair that is! We did a 'soft' opening today and raked in about $30, but we are all open tomorrow. Man, I just remembered I forgot to set up the computer cart for the Portland State class tonight. I have been so bad. And of course, the library is totally set up for the book fair and they will be in the midst of all that! But we did get all the books out for the fair today, so that is all set up and ready to go. Got up my fairy tale type of books cover images printed up for my Beauty and the Beast ALA poster. Love it! It was pretty quiet today, so we had plenty of time to work on getting that ready. Did some laminating today as well. Put out the Book Fair signs. In the rain. At least it was a soft rain and no wind!

No comments: