The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Going South

Or going to South High School next year! Today the library hosted all the 8th graders for a presentation by the South HS counselors, so we were pretty quiet today in the library. We did have a few kids come in, but for the most part it was dark (2 sets of our 3 lights off for the PowerPoint presentation) and it was just dark out today. I made extra stuffs for our Scholastic posters and got those all hung today. They only represented one book each, so I put in the dates and the other two lines I made book cover images and short blurbs about some of the books I had gotten in the preview package, then glued those all onto the posters. I think they turned out pretty cool! The Book Fair is just creeping up on me! It comes on Monday! Did three 'Kercheski' method math classes this afternoon. Another awesome day in the library!

No comments: