The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Remembering Dr. Seuss



 Today of course was the birthday of the amazing Dr. Seuss! I had my tables all full of our Dr. Seuss books and during the passing times, I wore the hat and read from Cat in the Hat, and Oh, the Places You'll Go and finally The Sneetches. I got some happy smiles, and once I had a whole group of kids stop and sit around me in the hallway (though I think it was just to not go to class...!). A great day! We had three classes in to check in/out books today. And our DLC class came in second period to be in the library! I so missed having them come in like they did last year every week. I covered the new Scholastic Book Fair preview books today and enjoyed the day immensely! Sent off for some books. Sent some books. It was a happy, sappy, Seussian kind of day!

No comments: