The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Granddaughter's Quilt Day


I was super excited to get my granddaughter's quilt back from the teacher who does long arm quilting and so I took it into work today on display with some quilting books for the students to see. I loved having it in there and showing it off to people all day! We had two classes in to check in/out books. Had the girls finish pulling our 'Least Checked Out' books. Got in my first Junior Library Guild selections! So excited! I went on their website and tried to log in and finally realized that I was using a password from another site. (Insert rolling eyed smiley here...) Got all books put away today! Tomorrow is a half day for me with 3 hours of PD (professional developement) so it will be a quick into school. Make sure things are turned off for the weekend. Pick up a Chromebook for my PD then off I go to PD then I'll be done! 

No comments: