The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Book Fair Open

Yes today we officially opened the book fair and did a good amount for the first day. I may already have to order in some books, which is fine. We had attendance surveys in the library for the first three periods of the day today, so that didn't effect me too much. I got the notice that the grant money I asked for to get some more diverse books was awarded! Along with many others, but glad to know I'm going to get more books! Had to put on my calendar reminders of all the meetings going on so I don't forget to put out the carts!! Did that today. Was very busy with book fair stuffs, and collecting money and sending yummy books home with students. Even had some parents in after school to buy things for their children. A good busy day!

No comments: