The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, March 20, 2017

Books, books, textbooks!

Finished off getting all the new math textbooks ready for the shelf today and I nearly put them all away until I got distracted! Didn't have much business at the book fair today. Got almost all (except three) of my new non-fiction books all stripped so they are ready to go out into the world! Had three classes in today to pick up math books. Got in my book fair reorder, I was so close to out on so many things! Actually got in 2 boxes and probably about 50 books! Had a class in to check out books. Had a lot of groups in today as well. Sent off some books to another school. Glad all the math books are done and out of my office! 2 carts worth! Now to start putting the new non-fiction books out on the display rack! Hidden Figures the Young Adult Version has already been checked out! Our IC has already put tabs on one of our new ones for spring break and took a religion comparison book up to the social studies PLC this afternoon! Happy to see my books serving our community needs!

No comments: