The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Back on the Shelf

Today I worked on more withdrawing for the Language Arts side of inventory. I ran out of room, drats, again and then I realized I could go ahead and withdraw books and just put them back on the shelf with a label that they were done and just waiting for boxes. So I did all of our Daybooks and Sourcebooks that were on the surplus list. They were all over the place. Some had barcodes, some didn’t. Some were ‘lost’ so I checked them in and then withdrew them. I just ended up being very methodical about it all. Then I thought I got all the Prentice Hall Lit Silver books done, and no! I wasn’t. There are still over a hundred in the back of the student store. Rats! I was thinking I had knocked out three sets today. But no! I’m sure they will be fine sitting there until I get to them! Worked on some things with emails with the rest of the LMA’s like how many days until our overdues turn to lost. Automatic emails. Books on Tape Cassette. Seven more student contact days!

No comments: