The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Cleaning Drawers

Today I cleaned out some old drawers that I had put stuff in a long time ago and decided today was a good day to revisit them. I found old sheets of barcodes for workbooks that had never been used, so I deleted them. I knew that was one thing they were trying to do at LMSS. I also threw away a ton of old, two to three years old notes on various things I no longer need. Also cleaned out another drawer of thank you’s and envelopes and put them all together. Found a bunch of notepads. I took a bunch of the cards and all the notepads but one and took them up to the staff room for anyone to take if they wanted. I also found some old book illustrations postcards and since I had enough to cover all our Language Arts people I wrote them all a note and told them something to the tune of ‘you help me pick out ..... books for our students’. I hope they like it.Had both lunches in. Got another box and filled it and added to my surplus pile. One more day, seven periods!

No comments: