The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, December 21, 2018

Celtic Christmas

Yes, today was playing Pandora all day on my Celtic Christmas mix. I love it. It almost covered the craziness of the students on a triple threat day. Winter Solstice day, Full Moon and the last day of school for the year! It was quite the day. I think I survived. Had my PA come and pick up the 3D printer and our K’NEX build set. I pulled out all the remotes that had been stuffed in drawers since probably before I came and deleted the ones with barcodes, made sure batteries were out and got them all in a box. Both lunches in and I thought A lunch would do me in, but I survived and B lunch was actually good today in comparison. Ah, the joys of the last school day! I took a couple of trips out to my car with stuffs. We also had locker clean out and got in lots of books. They did it the last 15 minutes of school and I got in a couple of carts worth of books. A few I hadn’t seen in awhile! I will get them checked in when we get back. Glad to go home and rest. See you in 16 days!

No comments: