The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Ni ‘lassui, Mellon

Had to laugh at our lastest Insider video for the district. It was all done by our language services division and was all in different languages with subtitles. At the end, the main host, said ‘Ni ‘lassui, mellon’ which he thought was ‘thank you, friend’ in Elvish! Ha! Loved it! We had classes in today with Mrs. M, and she was doing an activity with traditional stories, fables and legends in many cultures. We had pulled some yesterday, and I went in this morning and got some more out for her classes. It was time to permanently delete my deleted emails stack. I had over 3,600. So I pull up an organization and delete all those, and do that over and over again. I got down to about half that. I deleted more Prentice Hall Lit books and even took the lost ones, checked them in and then deleted those. Then I had to shift shelves. I moved 124 of the Prentice Hall Lit books. Moved over 550 Language Network books and nearly 300 Junior Great books. I’m sore! I even took some aspirin this afternoon since my left hand was really aching. I got all the Prentice Hall Lit books all on the ‘these are deleted shelves.’ Then at the end of the day one of our techs came in with the monitors and keyboards I had asked for back in September! I was so excited! I’m going to get some Raspberry Pi components to use with them! I sent in my order this afternoon for them! A great day, but I’m tired. 

No comments: