The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Elves and Boxes

Had my PA in today to check out what was going on and how I was doing. So I showed him all the Language Arts books I had withdrawn and he was pretty shocked by how much there was. I told him that I really needed some boxes and elves to pack and move them out for Garten, ha! We talked Makerspaces, what else I envision for the library, including my roller castors for the shelves, taking out the pony wall, removing the kiosk computers and installing an overhead projector, maybe even a flat screen. There is still so much to withdraw. We also talked about resources such as things we’d do for Makerspaces and yet they would be resources for the school to use. I also tried to get out the rest of the books inside the back, back textbook room, but didn’t get them all. Concert tonight and maybe Jury Duty tomorrow. We’ll see!

No comments: