The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

LA Withdrawal

Today I had my aides pull out the Writers 2000 books that were in the back on two carts and withdrew them all. Also some Reader’s Handbooks. These are all on our surplus list and it’s either inventory them or withdraw them. So, I might as well withdraw them. There’s so many textbooks I need to withdraw, but since this year the focus is on Language Arts, that’s the one I’m focusing on this year. I only have about one cart of library books down here left to pack up, but three carts of the textbooks I’m working on. They are all so heavy, I’ve been using smaller boxes to put them into and then doing half textbooks and half library books to save the weight. Had more students work on coding today. Had six classes in to pick up new math textbooks. I had aides do the classes they were here for, but I did two classes that came in when I had no aides. Had only a few students in for A lunch and coding since I had to wait to let them in until I had finished checking out the math books. Had about eight students in during B lunch working on coding, so that was awesome! A good day, lots accomplished.

No comments: