The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, December 10, 2018

Monday Monday

I was given a gift of five boxes, so I packed them. Laminated some things for one of our counselors so he could finish a bulletin board. Finished prepping the last of the new books I got in with tattle strips and date due slips and covered the three paperbacks. Sent up a DVD drive to a teacher. Sent two books to other schools that requested them. I refused one request because I didn’t have a copy. I deleted some old dictionaries. I have plenty of nicer ones and they were so ragged I would be ashamed to send them to a class. Sent our surplus list to a high school and they were grateful. I checked books that are in our inventory against our surplus list to find more to withdraw since I had packed boxes. Had both lunches in. A pretty normal day.

No comments: