The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Wednesday Withdrawals

And I did a bunch today. Had six plastic tubs of books that I let our IC know I had and she took them and found them all new homes in different classes. Some to Read180, some to System44, some to DLC. I was so happy to see them get a new life after sitting on a shelf for the four years I’ve been here. Mr. A brought in his classes for a test review today. That was really amazing. Had both lunches in for Hour of Code today. Withdrew an entire tables worth of English books. I had to move the boxes out of the way so I could stack these Language Arts books. Some of them were from 1998. That’s a lot!! I just got almost all the carts cleared of withdrawn library books, now they are all filled with LA books. Now I just need boxes. And I’m not even done yet. There was a lot of cleaning out that needed done and still a ton more to go. I’ll show all this to my PA tomorrow when he comes in. I think he may be a bit shocked!

No comments: