The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Another One Down

Finished House Arrest this morning and created a Flipgrid for it. Not perfect, but not too bad! Went to the IA meeting this morning and it lasted about an hour. We talked support for our students, and how we can come along. We had a survey to do about our work load and availability. We'll see how that goes! I also sent the Flipgrid to Language Arts teachers along with the new Jason Reynolds video on a New Invention. That was fun! We were also asked to do a KaHoots quiz for the teacher who is doing a presentation tomorrow to other teachers. I didn't do too well! Disney, but they threw in Disney TV! So, I'm not sure I did very good! Listened to the Working on Wellness Webcast. There wasn't too much for middle grade folks. I sent a link they had for free resources during COVID to our counselors. Not sure what they can use, but you never know what might spark an idea to help a student. Started my new book on Axis360, the Girl Who Drank the Moon. My granddaughter said she is reading it. Our Spirit Week this week is to post a picture, or drawing of the book you are reading. Scholastic had sent me a notice that some of my Scholastic $$ will expire in September, so I told them that I would do a random pick of three students and they will all get a Scholastic book!  Hopefully that will motivate students to read more this week!

No comments: