The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, May 7, 2020

LMSS Meet

Loved my cards! Got them all from under our big book (to hold them while glue dries!) and put in a note.


   I just wanted to touch base with you and let you know that I really miss seeing you in the library every day. Each day that goes by, the work you did brought a smile to my face. If you need to reach out to me, please email me:
I can help with issues, getting things straight from teachers, reading suggestions (!), or just if you need to vent.


Trying to do another Flipgrid on our ebooks...ugh! Takes me forever!! Especially when I'm going through directions! Finally got it done, but it messed up the name! Ugh! Learning how to edit, I think I'm getting it! Went to Mr. A's Classroom Meet, and talked to the students there about the eBooks, so I hope more check out! Sent out the Flipgrid to our Language Arts Team. Went to another of Mr. A's meets, talked to the students about our ebooks. Had a student ask about the book from the library she has at home, I told her to just keep it safe, and the school will let her know when things can come back. No staff meeting today, but we had our LMSS meet that went nearly an hour. It was good to talk with everyone. 

No comments: