The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Workin' the List

I pulled up emails this morning and trolled through the new ones and had a request from an IA for info like I got on my NG students for hers! I tried to copy/paste. That didn't work. Tried a few other formats for them. Didn't work. Finally ended up doing screen shots of them, pasting into a document and voila! That did it, and she was so very grateful. Started to send out my emails to NG students and got distracted by an email from one of the other LMA's who wanted some books for a book list for her students this summer, so I sent her five of my faves from this year of reading. Then I went to my doctor appointment that was from February 13th! They finally got me in, only 3 months later for my follow up to my stent in late January! How the world has changed. But, finally, I got to go in. I was gone 2 hours, just documenting so I can tell the people that need to know! Got home in time for our mandatory meeting, lots of good things going on there. New staff coming in, we will have 6th grade camp, but modified. The IA I had done student look ups for asked for four more students, easy peasy! I am so glad I can help out our amazing staff! Got more emails out to my NG students and then had an hour long meeting with my PA about the Destiny Discover program and how that will end up being the roll out to the student search and how we need to think about it now, how to get it set up for each school. A lot of information! 

No comments: