The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

It's a Wednesday



Went to the grading meeting this morning and it was good, but I really don't grade. I usually send my list and if they passed or not to our registrar and she enters the grades. I worked on my cards for my aides. I think they came along nicely! They are all glued and just drying, so I will finish them up tomorrow and get them in the mail! I love to hand make my own cards, and just a way for me to let my aides know that I really do care for them! Then we had our Staff Meeting, not the optional one and we will probably go down to three meets a week instead of five. That works for me! I sent out an email to Ms. C about whether or not the 20 minutes of reading every day is to be part of the 1.5 to 2 hours of work a week, or just extra. Had lunch, had to check all my meets for tomorrow. LA meets and LMA meet. Found the new Jason Reynolds 'Write, Right, Rite' and sent that out to our LA teachers. Almost done with Cog by Greg Van Eekhout. It's pretty good! I really need to focus on our ebooks. This is not an ebook, I just checked. It's not at Salem Public either as an ebook. So I'll concentrate on ebooks from now on, in either location. Finished Cog this afternoon, a nice afternoon to sit on my deck and read!

No comments: