The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Books and NG's

I got together the information for the students who completed the Spirit Week Book Challenge, got the link to Scholastic and then emailed them all with instructions on what they needed to do. Actually got back a response right away from one student! They picked a set of three of the Harry Potter extra books, and I had to send it back and say, sorry! You can't get three, just one, so they picked something else. Then I worked on getting into grading and getting the information for all my student picks that have NG status. I was so happy I actually figured it out!! So I had to pull information for my eight students, that took awhile! Then I emailed all their teachers they had an NG in to see if they had any insight before I contact students tomorrow. I really don't know how teachers get all that done! I am so in awe of them! But together, we'll get it all done!

No comments: