The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, May 8, 2020

Cards in the Mail!

Yes, I finally got them out today! Addressed, stamped and out in the mailbox. I put in my 'note' and then gave each one a book quote. I had three that are 8th graders, so I will not see them again. The others I encouraged them to be library aides next year. Got all ready for my class meet, and it is now at 11 instead of 10. That was just for today. I'll have to change my meet time again. We had a flyover by our National Guard to honor our hospitals and responders. I went out to the street and heard them, but didn't see them. So some of our students wanted to watch if they could see them. But, we are back to 10am for next Friday. The meet was great, lots of students getting in there, they loved the Quizlet that Ms. K put up! Lots of interaction! I lost all my internet somewhere at the very end, so had to move to catch up with the Optional Staff meeting, and then our weekly live meeting with our superintendent. Had an email from the state library on copyright laws and how they pertain to materials during COVID. I think it's time to pick a new book for a book talk? Yes! Loaded on House Arrest by K. A. Holt, it’s pretty good!

No comments: