The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, May 11, 2020

One Month to Go

We were all told on Friday that our last day would be June11th. So, one month from today. Hopefully, we will be back in school in September, but we’ll have to wait and see what happens. Right now Oregon is closed until July 6th, but we are starting to reopen this week. Some parks have reopened! Today I was in a Flipgrid meeting on how to work that app. Then went to the system 44 meet and none of the students showed up today. I sent out my sign photos that I got last night and a huge thank you to our ninja appreciation deliverers. Last night a cute little plant and Quaranteacher Bingo arrived on my doorstep! I even had the door open last night with just the screen and was surprised to see them on my doorstep! Registered for a webinar for tomorrow. Attended our optional staff meeting. Then I read House Arrest and I hope I’m nearly done! I’d like to think so! Hopefully I’ll be done tomorrow and get a Flipgrid out on it! I also am taking a personal day on Friday. Using up that time. I normally don’t, but we have an appointment for about five-ish hours, so I thought, why not? Off to bed, it’s late and I nearly forgot to do this. Goodnight 😴🌙.

No comments: