The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Frau Willer German Trading Card!



I was so excited! One of the German kids came and said he had my card! So we traded and I now have my own personal German Trading Card! That is so cool! Checked in books all day and worked on repairs. I pulled back a cart from up at Mrs. J's desk and had a couple of aides start to put books away and grabbed one just to check, and they hadn't been checked in yet! They had just come and Mrs. J hadn't even had a chance to check them in before I whisked them off! So, they did get checked in and a lot of other books besides. The Manga Club met after school for their last 'cosplay' so I was surrounded by crazy kids watching manga movies, dressed up as their favorite characters, it was fun. Processed two teacher magazines, and two for us. E-mailed a teacher on some magazine prices. Happy to see books getting repaired and on the shelves!

No comments: