The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Incentives

With so many books still out, Mrs. H decided to try Mrs. B's suggestion to try for some incentives. Mrs. B said she'd find the money to purchase items, so today we made up slips for kids to fill out whenever they bring a book in. So I made up a sheet of slips and my aide worked on cutting them apart after we made copies. I did a lot of repairs today, with about 4 stacks of books I worked on gluing, and checked in a lot of books. Mrs. H had to leave early to take a unit back to LMSS and when Mrs. J left, I went up to the front desk and worked on checking in the books there, did some shelving of odd items and worked on finishing up the incentive slips. I helped a student make two transparencies and put money in accounts. I also purchased a set of German trading cards and didn't get mine, drats!

No comments: