The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

CI/CO

Mrs. H and I had discussions on textbooks this morning, and I sent out an e-mail to the Instructional Leaders on being sure to look at their reports for ordering for next year. We had a huge freshman class this year, who will all be sophomores next year and there are books that we need to have on hand for them. If they order now, I'll be able to be prepared to get them all in, processed and ready to hand out by the time school starts. I did a lot of CI/CO's today, those individual checking in and checking out of books. Checked in a class set of To Kill a Mockingbird, Where Have All the Flowers Gone? and The Journal of Patrick Seamus Flaherty. I did a lot of monitoring in the lab today. We had no one booked in there, so it was all individuals coming to study. Sometimes I really enjoy it. I watch my Vision, but I will also walk around and talk to the kids about what assignment they are supposed to work on. Also processed in two teacher magazines and three for us.

No comments: