The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Track Meet

I came in a little bit early since I was going to work the track meet this afternoon and found out just yesterday I needed to be at the stadium around 2:45. I covered the rest of the new paperbacks and checked out 2 class sets of Algebra 2 Volume 2 and got more ready for tomorrow. Did more individual checking in and outs today. I did some research on the new college writing books requested by Ms. G. Processed in 8 teacher magazines and 6 for the library. Got in several 2 texts out slips so I could check out a second copy to students. I covered some of the math books that never got covered, got ready The Adoration of Jenna Fox for check out tomorrow and worked on covering the new hardbacks. Since Mrs. H was gone today, I helped with getting Manga club set up for their meeting though our sub, our former science teacher Mr. R was available to work and be the adult supervisor while I headed down to the stadium. I spent 2.5 hours working with the kids doing the shot put! It was fun and I also got a new Sprague t-shirt!

No comments: