The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, April 26, 2010

You Read a Lot When You're Sick

I finished off Boneshaker this weekend and Blood Bound while I was sick and couldn't get the gumption to do much else! I made reviews for both of them and put them up on the new books shelf. Boneshaker was checked out when I looked this afternoon! Processed in three magazines, did a lot of money into print accounts and did a lot of repairs. Got in the lit set of Out of the Dust and notified the teachers how many copies I had. They both applauded my quick turn around, but I pointed them to Mrs. H who checked for a Lit set with LMSS. She's so amazing, I had forgotten about lit sets! I also checked out a block class of To Kill a Mockingbird. A good day and I'm feeling much better! We did some e-mailing back and forth on textbook purchasing.

No comments: