The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, November 22, 2013

No K

Today, I didn't have three of my four groups because they were in Kindergarten and they didn't have school today (or yesterday either). So I got a lot done and by the end of the day I had all the books shelved from the week and started to work on 'lost' and billed books and found one already! I hope I find them all, but finding one was a great start! Did LLI and ended up with extra time so we made a story out of our word groups for the week using ending consonant clusters! It was fun. They wanted vampires, so I obliged! Ms. H's 5th graders were really good today when they came in, and that was a nice treat as well. Cafeteria dumped. Spent an hour and half in Mrs. L's room helping with math this afternoon and it went better than yesterday. The kids are off now until the 2nd, so they were more than ready to leave today! So glad I got everything shelved, one off my list for the two days next week, on to the next on the list....

No comments: