The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Crazy in Love

Yes, I am, Crazy in love with my job. Especially today! What a crazy busy day! Eight classes in for new science books (that's about 250+ students) plus checking in those eight classes of books. 252 library books came back today and got resensitized. I had two classes come in so I could do a non-fiction talk about how non-fiction works in the library and checked out non-fiction books to the students. Took down one holiday book display and started to work on the next one, medieval and Renaissance books. And....new books arrived!!! Six whole boxes of new books!!! 237 books to unpack! I had a little bit of time to check off the invoice before I left, but I am so excited our kids will get new books to check out! Crazy in Love with all the new books!!!

No comments: