The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Variables

Today I spent a good deal of time on finishing up numbering the Variables and Patterns math books. It gave me something to do while watching all the students in the library. Grading day is looming and everyone is in from class with projects to finish up. I took a count today during 6th period and I had 19 students in the library all doing independent work! It's like I had a class going on! Checked out math books to Mrs. S's 1st and 2nd period classes today, and the others come on Friday. Got her 6th period checked out by class list since they are not allowed to come down! They were way too wild the last time. Working on my glass bulletin board for OBOB and noticed, I am missing a whole set of books. Drats. So I had to ask my friends at Escape Fiction to get some in for me! A great day!

No comments: