The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Day 2

Had a great second day with the book fair, we're up to about $1200 in sales! So that is good indeed! Had a ton of sales this morning and more during lunches and some more after school! Got money up to our bookkeeper this morning. Had a teacher who needed the book numbers for her class, so I looked up the four classes and wrote down their numbers for her. Had another teacher ask for 40 of the Medieval World books, so had my aides get that for her. Ordered more books from Scholastic for the book fair. We are already out of 2 popular titles. Cleaned up emails. Forgot to laminate!! I will have to do that first thing in the morning! Tried to find books for a couple of students. One book I could not find. Another student still has a lost book he says he never checked out. Argh! I am so unhappy when those things happen. On the whole, a very good day. Love my job!

No comments: