The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Note Book

We had the Peer Helper training today in the library, so we were pretty shut down. There were a few students in, but they were mostly quiet, in and out quickly. I sent out my bulletin board folder and then started to work on my review notebook. Taking all the books I have read, putting two on a sheet. Book cover image and brief description of them, put into a sleeve. I worked so hard on that today and when I started to put it together, it seemed so little!! But, at least I got it really going. I will work on it again tomorrow since they will be in again all day. Made some bookmarks for the BOB meeting I'll have next Thursday. Did some laminating. Just a lot of computer work today!

No comments: