The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Peace

Today I loved lighting my battery operated candle as I came in and had it going all day. Very nice. Did three book talks and I love it when I put the books down and the kids just dive for them! Boxed up some Ancient World books that needed to head back to their home school. Emailed with the person who works with Ben Mikealson who will be in the area about doing a talk! I am so excited! I think our students really need to see an author at our school and hear what he has to say. I am hoping admin approves it and we can get it rolling! Put away all the non-fiction books today since my parent volunteer did not come in (rats! I was going to have her do it!!). Helped the Scholastic driver get all our carts out of here! I didn't think they'd be here until next week, but yeah! They came today. Put out repaired books. Stapled up the Book Fair posters to remind kids they have until Saturday to buy online. Helped kids with passwords on the computers. Helped them tear poster paper off our big rolls. Lots more little stuff, but glad for the work and the day!

No comments: