The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Ready...

Well, almost! Got the back room all ready for the Scholastic Book Fair, but since I thought the LEAP program would be in this afternoon, I just have all the Scholastic carts still in the computer lab. Then there was a meeting, so I could have put them out!! Argh! Should be relatively easy to do Monday morning. Brought home the Book Fair signs so I can put them up on my way in on Monday before I go inside. Got four sets of stuff sent off today to LMSS and schools. Cleaned off my desk pretty nicely. Had my BOB (Battle of the Books) presentation in the library today during lunches and enjoyed having about 20 kids come to see what it's all about. I handed out just about the last of my Halloween candy (good thing!!) as they left. My order for new books went in!! Huzzah!! Though I have not much hope they will be here before Winter Break. It's a 30 day turn around at the best, so I think we will be out of luck. But at least we'll start the new year with new books! 

No comments: