The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Drive

I put almost all my bulletin board pictures in a Google Drive folder that I'll get to send onto Mr. G and Ms. P tomorrow. I luckily still have this blog with all my pics on it, so it was just a matter of scrolling through all the years. Took some time, but if it gives someone an idea, that'll be great. Added more books onto my Scholastic Book Fair window. Set my Book Fair video up for two classes today and they seemed to enjoy watching the trailers. A few even asked me for the new books since I had held up a few! That was exciting. I didn't take down my Boo - k Graveyard since it was the Day of the Dead. I will take it down tomorrow. Checked in and out books all day. Got projects slated up for the next two days since the library will be a venue for our Peer Helpers and training. A great day and fun to see all my old bulletin boards again!

No comments: